CCC Designing Your Document Study Material in English
CCC Designing Your Document Study Material in English : NIELIT (DOEACC) CCC Important Study Material in English for Microsoft Word 2007, 2010 for CCC Exam Question Answer Paper, NIELIT (DOEACC) CCC Study Material in English की आज की पोस्ट बहुत ही महत्त्वपूर्ण है इस पोस्ट में आपको NIELIT CCC Book PDF In English में लिखी गयी है जिसे आप Arihant CCC Book PDF In English में खोजते है | इसके आलावा इस पोस्ट में आप CCC Notes in Hindi PDF Download करने के लिए हमारी दूसरी पोस्ट को ध्यान से पढ़े | NIELIT CCC Book PDF को सभी अभ्यर्थी इधर उधर वेबसाइट पर ढूंढते रहते है लेकिन उन्हें हमारी वेबसाइट से CCC Syllabus in Hindi and English में आराम से मिल जाता है | इसके आलावा आप CCC Objective Question And Answer PDF के साथ साथ CCC Question Paper in Hindi PDF भी Download कर सकते है | CCC Study Material की इस पोस्ट में आपको Important CCC Notes in English में दिए ही है जिन्हें आपको ध्यान से पढ़ना होगा | इस पोस्ट को पढ़ने के बाद सभी अभ्यर्थी CCC Question Answer Online पढ़ेंगे | जो अभ्यर्थी CCC Question Paper with Asnwer PDF Download करना चाहते है वो हमारी आने वाली अगली पोस्ट CCC Objective Question And Answer PDF का इन्तेजार करें | CCC Question Paper With answer 2017 2018 की तैयारी के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट आपको CCC Question Paper in Hindi and English हर वर्ष के CCC Exam Paper शेयर करती है |
DESIGNING YOUR DOCUMENT (CCC Study Material)
CREATING A WELLFORMATED DOCUMENT
A Document looks quite pleasing when its text is set within a specified margin. Let also set the margin of the document Letter. Doc as per the following specification:
Top margin: 1.8 inch, i.e. leave 1.8 inch space blank from the top.
Bottom margin: 2.5 inch, i.e. leave 2.5 inch space blank from the bottom.
Left margin: 1.5 inch, i.e. leave 1.5 inch space blank from left hand side.
Right margin: 1.3 inch, i.e. leave 1.3 inch space blank from right hand side.
Before proceeding to set our document Letter. Doc according to the specifications given above, we first need to open this document. To do so, may undertake the following steps:
- Move the mouse-pointer over the Open button, and click the left mouse-button once. Immediately, an open box appears before you.
- Remember that you had saved the document Letter.doc in the My Document. So, to reach the My Document, click on the down arrow button present inside the box beside the Look in option.
- Now, to open the document Letter. Doc in the MY Document, move the mouse-pointer over the Letter.doc and click the left mouse button once.
- Finally, move the mouse-pointer over the Open button and click the left mouse-button. This makes the open box disappear from the screen and the document letter.doc gets displayed.
Setting the Left, right top and Bottom margins (CCC Study Material)
Having opened the document Letter.doc, we can now proceed to set the margins as explained under the topic creating a Well Formatted Document. For setting the margins, you may undertake the following steps:
- Move the mouse-pointer over the rile menu bar option and click the left mouse-button. A pull down menu appears.
- Inside the pull – down menu move the mouse -printer on the page Setup option fig .5 and click the left mouse button
This action results in the appearance of a page Setup box on your screen fig .6 this box consists of a number of options which may be used for changing the setting of our document.
- There is a rectangular box beside each of the Top button Left and Right options. The number inside each rectangular box represents a measure in inches Each rectangular box also contains scroll buttons while represents the up arrow scroll button. Represents the down arrow scroll button fig .7
A top margin of 1.8inches is required for our Letter for setting this margin move he mouse -pointer over the up arrow scroll button inside the rectangular box beside the Top option and clicj the lift mouse – button . With this the number inside the box increase
- Keep on clocking the u arrow scroll button until you reach the required number 1.8” (fig .8)
- similarly for setting the button margin o 2.5 inches move the mouse pointer inside the rectangular box beside the button option this box also contains the scroll button
- Now move the mouse -pointer over the up arrow scroll button and dick the left mouse -button leep clicking the left mouse button until you reach number 2.5” (fig .8)
7 Now to set the left margin as 1.5” move the mouse – pointer over the rectangular box beside the left option and place it on the up arrow scroll button
- keep clicking the left mouse – button on the up arrow scroll button until you reach the number 1.5 (fig8)
- Now you have to set the right margin as 1.3” for this move the mouse -pointer over dh the rectangular box beside the right option and place it on the ip arrow scroll button (fig.8)
- keep clicking the left mouse button on the up arrow scroll button until you reach the number 1.3”(fig.8)
So you have successfully completed the margin settings for all the four sides of the document Letter dee Before confirming these settings you would like to see a preview of your document. set within new margins This can be seen under the preview option given in the page steps box The preview of letter is shown in (fig .9)
11.To confirm the margin settings click the left mouse on the OK button of the page setup box (fig10) The page setup box disappears from the your document gets arranged in the given format
Previewing the document before printing (CCC Study Material in English)
Since you have already set the margins in your document it is now ready to get printed But before you proceed to take a printout it is better to once again very the margin settings of your document through the print Preview option This option will help you to visualize on the screen as to how your document will look like after printing To do so you may undertake the following steps.
- Move the mouse-pointer over the Print preview button on the Standard Toolbar and click the left mouse-button.
Immediately, the screen displays the print preview of the document Letter.doc. you will not be read the text displayed in the print preview screen. This is because only an outline of the text, and not the actual text has been displayed.
- Suppose you are not satisfied with the document layout and you wish to make certain changes to it,. This cannot be done in the preview screen. For making changes, you have to return to the original document.
- To return to the original document, move the mouse-pointer over the Close button present on the preview tool bar.
- Click on it. Immediately, you return to the original document Letter.
Setting the Page Numbers on Your Document (CCC Notes in English)
When a document is printed, Microsoft Word does not display a page number automatically at the end of every page. You have to specifically tell Microsoft Word to do so. In Microsoft word, page numbers can be displayed a two positions – either at the bottoms of the page or at its top. Now let us also display the page number at the bottom in the document Letter.des. for this, we may undertake the following steps:
- Move the mouse-pointer over the Insert of the Menu Bar, and click the left mouse-button. Immediately, a pull-down menu appears giving you a number of options.
- Inside the pull-down menu, move the mouse-pointer over the page immediately, the page numbers box appears on the screen.
- Insides the page number box, locate the position option.
Before proceeding further, you must understand the term by default. If means “as per the predefined settings of the computer”. For example, when you direct Microsoft Word to display page numbers, it would by default (i.e. as per its predefined settings ) print the page numbers at the bottom of the page unless you specifically opt for the Top of page option. The position option indicates to Microsoft Word whether the page numbers have to be displayed at the top or the bottom of the page. Microsoft Word displays the option Bottom of page (footer) inside the box below the Position option.
Since the display of the page numbers at the bottom of the page would look more appropriate; which Microsoft word would do by default, you need not make any change to this option.
4 After choosing the position of page number display, locate the Alignment option.
this option is for placing the page number at a specific location on the page, i.e. to the left hand side or the right hand side or at the center. Let us place the page numbers at the center position.
To do so, move the mouse-pointer over the down arrow button and click left mouse-button over it. Immediately, a pull-down menu.
5 Inside the pull-down menu, move the mouse-pointer over the Center option and click the left mouse-button. Notice that the Center option gets displayed in the thin rectangular box just below the Alignment option.
6 Through the preview option inside the page Number box you can have a giimpse of the document layout after the page number is positioned at the center.
On the preview screen, you will not be able to see the number clearly, but a dot at that position indicates the page number.
7 Now locate the show number on firs page option. Selection this option will display the page number on the first page.
8 you see a square box beside the show number on first page option. To select this option, move the mouse-pointer over die square box and click the left mouse button. A tick mark appears in the box, indicates that the option has been selected.
9 Now click on the OK button of the page numbers box. Instantly, the box disappears from the screen.
10 to verify whither the page number have been positioned at the appropriate place I your document, you need to see the print preview screen of your document. So click on the Print Preview button.
Immediately, the Print Preview screen and return to your document, click over the close button.
11 to close the Print Preview screen and return to your document, click over the close button.
Creating Tables (NIELIT (DOEACC CCC Study Material)
Suppose your boss has asked you to print a status list of list of three different books on computers for beginner in the stock. For this, you need to display the stock status in a beat format giving details under three headings, i.e. Book-code, Book-name and Quantity. Tables are the best way for presenting such details.
As you know, your letter has covered one whole page of the document letter.doc. so, to create a table you have to go to the next page because there is not enough space to create tables in the first page. To do so, undertake the following steps:
- Move the mouse-printer to the end of the last line of your letter, that is, company Stamp:…, and click the left mousse-button. Immediately, a blinking cursor appears at the right side of the last line.
- Now keep pressing he Enter key from the key board until you see a dotted line on your screen.
This dotted line is termed as the page Break line because it acts as a border between two pages. When the cursor crosses the page Break line, the page number on the Status bar changes automatically.
- So, keep pressing the Enter key such that the cursor crosses the page Break line. This action leads to the Status bar displaying the page number as 2, i.e. you moved to the next page.
- After moving to the new move the mouse-pointer over the Table option on the Menu bar and click the left mouse-button. A pull-down menu appears.
- Inside the pull-down menu, click over the Insert option. A sub-menu appears.
- in this sub-menu, click the left mouse-button on the Table option. Immediately, the Insert Table box appears on screen asking you to specify the rows and columns for table to be created. The Insert Tahie box has a number of options. Beside each option, there is a rectangular box with two scroll buttons.
- Let us now proceed to specify the number of column and rows for our table. We will prepare three column which needed to gibe the details of Book code, Nook Name and Quantity at the end of the lettsr.doc document Therefore, move the mouse-pointer over the up arrow scroll button (II)
In the rectangular box beside the Number of columns option.
- keep clicking: the left mouse-button over the UD arrow scroll button (H) until the Number of columns option displays 3.
- Now let us specify the number of rows needed for our table. Suppose you have to enter the details of 3 books, then the table should have 4 rows (the top-most row is meant for carrying the column names). So, Locate the Number of rows option in the Insert table bow. Beside this option, a rectangular box is present with scroll buttons.
- Move the mouse-pointer over the up arrow scroll button. Keep clicking the left mouse-button on it until the number increases to 4.
- Having specified the required numbers for both columns and rows for your table-move the mouse-pointer over he OK button present inside the Insert Table box and click the left mouse-button.
Immediately, the Insert Table box disappears from the Screen, and a table is inserted on page 2 of the document lette.doc.
The table shown above has three columbs and four rows. You can also notice a blinking cursor in the first row- first column of the table
Entering Test into Tables : Let us now Proceed to fill the table, which we have just created with the following details:
|B ook Code||Book Name||Quantity|
|Word 200 for Dummies
Teach Yourself CorelDraw
Teach Yourself Ms- office
As you have observed, the Cursor in biinking at the first row of the first column of table, (fig .22) Now, to enter the above details in the table, you may undertake the following steps:
- Press the Caps Lock key and type BOOK- CODE from the keyboard. This text gets displayed in the first row first column of your table.
- After writing the name in the first column, press the Tab key from the keyboard. This makes the cursor jump to the next coiumn.
- Now type the s3econd column heading, i.e. BOOK-Name
- Then Press the Tab key again. The cursor now starts blinking at the third coiumn.
- It the third column, type QUANTIT. The table now looks as shown in
- After having entered the test in the first row, yo0y can write the details of other rows, one by one. By one to do so, first press the tab key form the keyboard. The cursor which was present in the first row third column, immediately jumps to the second row first column.,
- Type 01 and press the Tab key.
- Type Word 2000 for Dummies and them press the tab key.
- Naxt type 10000 and press the Tab Key. The Cursor Blinks at Third row of the first colume. Type 02 and prss the Tab key once.
- Type 02 and press the Tab key once.
- Next, type Teach Yourself CorelDraw and Press the Tab Key once.
- Finally, type 12,080 and press the Tab key. Similarly, enter the d3etails in the fourth row fore Book Code 03. Once you have entered it, the table 2would look like (Fig.23)
|BOOK CODE||BOOD NAME||QUANTITY
|01||Word 200 for dummies||10,000|
|02||Teach Yourself CorelDraw||12,000|
|03||Teach Yourself Ms- Office||10,000|
INSERT COLUMNS (NIELIT CCC Study Material)
How to Insert Columns in the Table
Now you have three columns in your table, i.e BOOK- CODE, BOOK NAWE and QUANTITY. Suppose you require. Another column for entering the price for each book between the BOOK-DODE and the BOOK NAME columns. In such a case, it is necessary to insert a new-column in the table. For this, you should undertake the following steps:
- Move the Mouse Pointer to the left of the word BOOK NAME and click the click the left mouse button. A Blinking Cursor appears here.
- Move the mouse Pointer over the blinking cursor
- Keeping the lefi mouse button pressed, drag the mouse so that the word BOOK NAME gets highlighted.
Once the word BOOK NAME has been highlighted, release the lefi mouse button.